This is the list of the most popular tattoos among girls. Females like these designs because they are cute, magical, mysterious, and sexy.
1. Butterfly tattoos: Butterflies are possibly the most popular subject for a girls tattoo.
2. Tribal tattoos: The tribal tattoo is popular amongst women and men. Women usually have tribal tattoos on the lower back.
3. Flower tattoos: flowers with their natural feminine beauty, understandably a girlie tattoo design.
4. Star and shooting star tattoos: stars have a strong symbolic meaning, being one of the oldest designs. Stars are often blended into other designs.
5. Fairy tattoos: The magical fairy is often used in many tattoo designs.
6. Heart tattoos: The symbol of love and romance has been a popular tattoo design since the early days.
7. Dragonfly tattoos: Majority of women are not fond of insects, but that’s not the case with dragonflies, they are very popular as a tattoo design. They fall under the same category as butterflies and fairies.
8. Dolphin tattoos: Cute, intelligent dolphins fall into position 8. Their curved bodies and colors allow for some outstanding designs.
9. Celtic tattoos: Kind of like tribal tattoos. Made up of crosses, spirals and Celtic Knots.
10. Zodiac tattoos: Many strong believers of astrology have their star sign as a tattoo.
Rate This Article